What OS platforms are supported?
- x86-64 Processors only.
- Linux running on bare metal, virtual machine, and container formats.
- Linux Kernel versions 4.14 and above.
- Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, and Amazon Linux based distributions
macOS & Windows Laptops are supported via a proxy based Sensor. Please refer to Quickstart for macOS/Windows.
What Kubernetes platforms are supported?
Support for Docker Desktop, Docker Desktop based Kubernetes, and minikube on MacOS is on the roadmap.
What is the minimum Kubernetes version supported?
- Minimum Kubernetes version:
- Kubernetes Node's Linux Kernel version >=